Friday, July 5, 2019

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my first blog! I am excited you have joined me on this journey as we seek God together.

Our heart's  passion and desire  should be to love and serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  One way is to spend time with Him by reading & mediating on His Word.  I truly believe we must feast on His Word on a daily basis

 Matthew 6:21 says, "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."  So where is your treasure? What's in your heart?


So as I begin this journey on this blog, my main focus is to gather insight, knowledge and wisdom from the Word of God in areas of our lives and share it with you. 

Joshua 1:8" This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it."

My prayer is that through this blog God would use me to minister to other women who need encouragement and wisdom.  

Feel free to leave a comment 😊
Till next time…..


No comments:

Post a Comment